The Utah System of Higher Education collects data from all eight of the public institutions of higher education in the state to help in planning, management, and reporting to state leaders. The USHE Data Book is an annual compilation of this data, which is published each March.
Examples of common questions that may be answered from the 2014 edition of the USHE Data Book are:
- How many and what types of degrees were awarded in 2012-13?
- How did USHE enrollments differ from previous years?
- How do tuitions at two- and four-year colleges compare?
- What kind of financial aid is available at USHE institutions?
- How has state funding of higher education changed over the years?
- What did it cost in 2011-12 to educate a student at a USHE institution?
- How do faculty salaries in Utah compare to those in other states?
- How is space inventory classified by each USHE institution?