Learn more about the end-of-year enrollment numbers for USHE institutions.
The Utah System of Higher Education collects data from all eight of the public institutions of higher education in the state to help in planning, management, and reporting. The USHE Data Book is an annual compilation published each spring since 2002.
Examples of common questions that may be answered from the 2016 edition of the USHE Data Book are:
- How many and what types of degrees were awarded in 2015-16?
- How did USHE enrollments differ from previous years?
- How does tuition at two- and four-year colleges compare?
- What kind of financial aid is available at USHE institutions?
- How has state funding of higher education changed over the years?
- What did it cost in 2015-16 to educate a student at a USHE institution?
- How do faculty salaries in Utah compare to those in other states?
- How is space inventory classified by each USHE institution?